The United Arab Emirates is a great holiday destination for people of all ages and no doubt it is the heart of culinary in the Middle Eastern Region. The high quality food and elegance and décor of the UAE Restaurants outclass that of most modern cities in the world. The sheer number of food establishments here are just beyond imagination and world-class. With more than 90% of the population consisting of foreign immigrants including Asia, Europe, and America, UAE food features a unique blend of spices derived from the multicultural demographics of the region. From an on-budget Indian curry to the formal lavish dishes, you’ll find everything in UAE Restaurants.
Featured below are the top 6 amazing restaurants in UAE. These restaurants are worth keeping in mind for regular business dinners, anniversaries, special parties, and birthdays, etc.:
- Ossiano – Located in Palm Jumeirah, Ossiano is a Spanish restaurant. Here you can gaze into the stunning blue pits of the Atlantis. This restaurant has its own aquarium, a major tourist attraction, throughout its walls showing thousands of giant fishes and marine life around the dinner table.
- La Petite Maison – Established in the financial centre of Dubai, La Petite Maison is a Mediterranean food chain which has its subsidiaries in London and Nice. The food here is amazing and cooked exceptionally well. The highlight of the restaurant is the total French staff. Since, UAE restaurants rarely hire western staff members.
- Rhodes Mezzanine – The Rhodes Mezzanine is owned by popular chef and a celebrity in UK, Gary Rhodes. The restaurant features a variety of British food with interesting ingredients and a high-end twist. The white tomato soup is the most popular dish of the restaurant.
- Okku – It is the best night eatery in the Dubai without any doubt. Okku offers great Japanese food at a reasonable price. The interior of the restaurant is sleek black with moody lighting, making it the right place to be at for excellent dinner parties or celebrations.
- Armani Ristorante – Positioned in the most popular and tallest building of the world, Burj Khalifa, Armani Ristorante is famous for its desserts that make the course memorable and enjoyable. The chefs here specialize in homemade pastas and bruschetta, in addition to the unprecedented expertise in colorful Desserts.
Ringo is associated with the UAE’s largest online food portal Foodonclick that is famous for its restaurants food delivery services in UAE especially for Johnny Rockets Dubai